How can I manage my costs and understand my usage?
Pennytel provides tools and processes to help you avoid bill shock and manage expenditure.
- Access near real-time usage information on service usage via your Account or, where available, mobile app. See How do I check my data usage FAQ.
- We’ll send you usage notifications by SMS when you reach 50%, 85% and 100% of your mobile data inclusion, or whenever you add a 1GB data pack.
- Roaming charges can add up. To help you understand the likely costs, we make international mobile roaming charges publicly available on our website. This information can be accessed prior to you activating mobile roaming.
- You have the option to choose plans that come with one or more ‘unlimited’ inclusions, and therefore cannot incur excess charges. This will vary by plan and service. Please refer to the Critical Information Summary for your service to confirm the relevant charges and inclusions.
- International calling can become quite expensive, so our approach is to place a reasonable default limit on the number of international call attempts that can be made from your account. This limit can be increased by contacting our customer support team. Obviously, this does not apply to plans that include international calling.
- If you are struggling to pay your bill, you are welcome to seek assistance within the terms of our Financial Hardship Policy. Typically, we will work with you to agree on a payment plan.